Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Charms of Exam

Exams days are on, i flipped pages few,
haven't studied anything yet, this reply ain't new,,
as hours rushed on, the weeks pass on,
here comes the day when paper will make me frown,,
constant dreams of alien questions, were trembling my mind,
when alarms managed to wake me up, it was already nine,,
jumped on bed at once, i rubbed my eyes in shock,
knowing the time i realized, last night i forgot to set up the alarm clock,,

it was a busy night, i made lot of plans,
how to attempt questions and what to expect in exams,,
studied for sometime, got ready & then i left,
in lot of hurry i realized, admit card i forget,, :-O
had to go back, to grab it i thought,
instantly my feet started moving, on the way towards home,,
hit the bell hard, i yelled open the door,
jumbled looks around me, i managed to find what i was searching for,,
and now, I ran fast towards my destination,
thoughts of getting late kept worrying me, while metro ran through many stations,,
finally i exhaled breath of relief and rest,
as i heard voice next station is rithala, doors will open on the left,, :P
i had a long run, jumped and pushed few peoples around,
finally i reached exam room before bell sound,,

as i passed around the corner, she saw me coming through,
cutely she said good luck, i forgot what i was going through,,
smile is infectious, you catch it like flu,
when she smiled at me today, i passed a smile too,,
my friend gave me power, my friend gave me strength,
i felt like refreshed, and all problems seemed to end,,
i thought about that smile and then realized its worth,
a single smile and a warm hi, can fuck all problems of the earth,,
so if you feel a smile is beginning, don't try to contain it,
just stretch your lips, widen your jaws and make someone feel it,,
and make someone feel it ....

~ Pratik Jain ~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment